- The Owner: Good Fences Make Good Neighbors?: Remarkable thread! Among other things:
"Several years ago I came home one night to find my neighbor passed out in the elevator. I didn't want anything to happen to her so I woke her up. She'd lost her keys and her roommate wasn't home so I brought her into my apartment. She was slurring her appreciation and sat on my bed while I put sheets on the futon. Suddenly she jumped up and I noticed a stain on the corner of my bed. She tried to say that the wet spot was from the rain but unless she walked home on her hands she PEED ON MY BED. So between her and the neighbor who asked for beer money on a regular basis, I became a little less friendly with my neighbors." RR
- Best Products: Strong Household Cleaners: Lots of help here "To follow-up on the pen on leather -- I have that "Queen Of Clean" book (Yeah, I know -- shhh, don't tell -- but it's actually a great resource.)"
- Reader Poll for Spring Cleaning Month : Much on cat litter
41% clean for inside dust
37% clean for pets
10% clean for street grime and dirt
4% clean for children
- House Tour: Josh and Adele's Brooklyn Aerie: "NICE pad."
- Test Lab: The Dyson Ball: Dyson gets raked back and forth AND so does Consumer Reports, "Never take Consumer Reports opinions as facts. Many times they are completely clueless. That magazine is for people who can't make intelligent decisions on their own."