I need some help with the order of operations needed to partially renovate our new bathroom from "meh" to mahrvelous...
We haven't moved in yet so we're hoping to get it all done before we do so, as we only have the one bathroom. Due to budgetary restraints, we're keeping the tub and tiles, but need to re-glaze (Does anyone have contractor recommendations?)...
(Note: Include a pic of your problem and your question gets posted first.
Email questions and pics with QUESTIONS in subject line to:
Link To All Good Questions
What order should these things happen? Ideally we'd like to do it all at once...Does anyone have any contractor recommendations for someone who might be able to do the whole job?
Thoughts thus far:
- Replace sink with a vintage white pedestal sink
- Small black and white tiles for the floor
- Repaint in an aqua/robin's egg
• Declan Kerr: Good Tile Guy
• Anthony Riccio: Good Contractor
• Bella Tile