Thanksgiving is barely behind us, but we're already busy planning and decorating for Christmas. One of the quickest and easiest ways to get your home in the holiday spirit is by gathering ornaments in a vessel such as a vase, bowl, or tray. Use one as a centerpiece or several of them spread out throughout your home.We found all of these great examples at Country Living
1. Ornaments in multiple colors work great in a clear glass vase.
2. Bright colors contrast nicely with metal trays and bowls.
3. Gold and silver are always a perfect holiday pairing.
4. White bowls are the perfect backdrop for ornaments of any color.
5. Silver ornaments in a silver trophy cup make an elegant centerpiece.