Travel is often a huge part of the holiday season and a few extra touches can often make the difference between a relaxing flight and a taxing one. I've rounded up a few stylish essentials to help make the process as painless and enjoyable as possible.
1. Silk-Cashmere Wrap, $75 at Jcrew: This lightweight scarf doubles as a blanket inflight.
2. Baggu Tote, $9 at Baggu: Roomy enough to hold all of you carryon essentials, then folds into a wallet size pouch for easy storage.
3. Smith's Rosebud Lip Salve, $6 at Sephora: A classic for a reason this salve relieves chapped lips and skin from the drying effects of flying.
4. Bobble BPA Free Water Bottle $10.50 at Amazon: Refill this incredibly lightweight bottle after security and stay hydrated.
5. Wisp Individually Wrapped Toothbrush, $18 for 16 at Amazon: Genius for freshening up breath after a mid-flight nap.
6. Lonny for Ipad, average $3 an issue at iTunes: Download a couple e-mags and avoid the extra bulk and the trip to the kiosk.
7. Dodo Elemental Case for Ipad Mini, $80 at Dodo: Made to look like the cover of a book, Dodo cases will protect your iPad or Kindle in style.
8. Kind Healthy Snacks, $15 a box average at Kind: Packing a few healthy snacks will help curb cravings in the airport cafeteria and keep you satiated on a long flight.
9. Stress-Fix Travel Lotion, $11 at Aveda: Moisturize dry skin and reduce stress with Aveda's stress-fix aromatherapy lotion in travel size.
10. Cat Eye Sleep Mask, $15 at Julia Wine on Etsy: Take a cat nap with this cute sleep mask from Etsy.