It's easy to call for flower delivery, but I know my mom would argue for more. Mothers! Always so demanding and thoughtless. Give in to their unreasonable requirements by doing a little bit more this May. Here are ten ideas that should put a measly bouquet to shame, and earn you a short reprieve from your mom's excessive need for attention.
- Studio DIY made an extra special statement out of fresh flowers.
- Urbanic Paper Boutique created this floral monogram for their window display in Los Angeles.
- This floral display was created with West Elm paper flowers.
- I'd pay to see my mother in this flower headband by Confetti Sunshine.
- They also created a sweet flower garland for a mothers day tea party.
- A floral wreath would last long after Mother's Day has past. A bonus from You Are My Fave.
- Who doesn't love giant crepe paper roses? Studio DIY shows you how to make some.
- Another mini floral wreath from the Elli Blog.
- This Mother's Day tote bag of flowers from Anders Ruff is a nice way to welcome mom home.
- Here's a bouquet from C Bug Studio that will last forever.
(Images: as linked above)
ATVideo of the Day