I don't have a laundry monster at home — I have a tech monster. All of my socks are easily accounted for after a load of laundry, but things like flash drives and USB adapters go missing what seems like every day. Since I can't possibly be the only one who has a hard time hanging on to the knick-knacks that power our daily lives, little extras like cord wraps and phone stands are always appreciated gifts.
Each of the products below are totally universal (not tied to any particular model or system) and can be snagged online or in stores for $10 or less. They make perfect stocking stuffers for family, or easy gifts for the hard-to-shop-for people on the list (like teachers and postal workers, for anyone sick of giving gift cards). Who doesn't need an extra flash drive or screen wipes lying around?
- Powercurl Mini ($9.99, Quirky)
- Verbatim Clip-It ($8.95, Office Depot)
- Well-Kept Screen Cleaning Towelettes ($4.99, Well-Kept)
- Barnacle Suction Phone Stand and Mount ($4.95, CB2)
- Wrapster Headphone Cord Organizer and Phone Stand ($5.99, Quirky)
- Bobino Cord Wrap ($2.95-$4.95, Bobino)
- Hubman USB Port ($10, Uncommon Goods)
- Belkin Home + Travel USB Wall Charger ($9.06, Amazon)
- Macaron Earbud Holder ($3.99, The Container Store)
- Rockin Headphone Splitter ($9.95, CB2)