The very best weddings are the ones that are truly a reflection of the couple. Two people who love art and live art every day (who are artists, even) should bring that passion to their big day. And what better way to introduce some of that theme than in the invitation–your guests' first impression of what your wedding is going to be all about.
By all means, if your brand of art means that you're a painter or a designer or anything that drives you to create your own invitations, do it! But if you want a little help, here are ten wedding invitations you can buy right online.
A note: I've included starting prices here, but the costs for each style can go up or down depending on customizations (like paper choice) or quantity.
- The Modernists at Minted, $2.34 each
- Watercolor Wheel at Minted, $2.34 each
- Peach Strokes at Minted, $2.34 each
- Painted Chevrons at Minted, $2.34 each
- Southern Peach at Smitten on Paper, $120 for 25
- Vibrant Union at Wedding Paper Divas, $45.90 for 10
- Midnight Bouquet at Wedding Paper Divas, $44.90 for 10
- Bernhardt at Lucky Luxe, $281 for 25
- Gallery Abstract Art at Minted, $2.34 each
- Decadence at Invitations by Dawn, $125.49 for 12
And here's a bonus: This Andy Warhol-inspired invitation suite is a custom design, but I had to include it in this roundup. If you're as smitten as I am with the pop art movement, it might be worth commissioning a design for yourself from Swiss Cottage Designs.
The complete guide to modern weddings.
(Image credits: Taryn Williford; Swiss Cottage Designs)