Bathroom accessories and supplies can range from $5 to $500 depending on your style. I'm more of a low budget gal and rounded up a few favorites that won't break the bank and will add a little smart storage or style to your powder room in the process!
Here's a few of our favorites floating around the internet right now. Many of the sources below have more items than just the one's we've pictured that hover right around this price point, so don't be afraid to go hunting for exactly what you're looking for!
First Row, Left To Right
• Linus Medicine Cabinet Organizer: for $5.99 from The Container Store
• Surf Soap Pump: for $3.95 from Crate and Barrel
• Hammam Ceramic Soapdishes: for $6 from West Elm
• Nestled Ring Dish: for $10 from Anthropologie
• Carthage Wastebasket: for $9.99 from Bed Bath & Beyond
Second Row, Left To Right
• Grassy Green Toothbrush Holder: for $10 from Urban Outfitters
• Vintage Chic Quick Dry Towels: for $8.99 or less from Bed Bath & Beyond
• El Shelves: for $9.95 from CB2
• Canary Candle Holder: for $7.95 from CB2
• Round Acrylic Canister: for $3.99 from The Container Store
Have you found a great bargain lately? Make sure to share your thrifty finds in the comments below!
Image: The Container Store, CB2, Urban Outfitters, Bed Bath & Beyond, Crate and Barrel, Anthropologie, West Elm