I look at a lot of DIY craft projects and some stick out more than others. These handmade Halloween wreaths are all clever to begin with, and well-executed to boot. If you are looking for inspiration on how to decorate your door this October, start with these guys and move on from there. They might be just what you're looking for.
- Mummy wreath from Pretty Providence
- Wriggling snakes wreath from Martha Stewart
- Creepy glow-in-the-dark eyeball wreath from Country Living
- Black ribbon wreath from The Long Thread
- Scorched paper flower wreath from Blue Sky Confections
- Black silk flower wreath from Martha Stewart
- Lacey orange wreath from J. Rox Designs
- Yarn pumpkin wreath from Craft-Maniac
- Candy corn wreath from Wes & Tiffany Stewart
- Eyeball wreath from Paper N Stitch for DIY Network
Seen any really great favorites that you'd like to add? Feel free to link to them here….
(Images: as linked above)