We've rounded up 10 crazy-cool crafty posts from the first half of 2011 that are great to do with the kids, for the kids, about the kids, well, you get the picture. Keep reading for all the details on making your own scratch-and-wins, papier måché eggs, a cardboard guitar that really plays, and more.
• 1 Make Dinosaur Tails
• 2 Inspired Snow Art: Alternatives To Snowmen
• 3 Make Your Own Kite
• 4 Make Fireflies That Really Light Up
• 5 Printable ToysBOTTOM ROW
• 6 Family Project: Make Scratch Off Valentines
• 7 How To Make a Cork Canoe
• 8 Make Papier Mache Easter Eggs
• 9 Outdoor Ice Bunting
• 10 Make Your Own Playable Cardboard Guitars
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits.)
* * *
Welcome to Ohdeedoh's Best of 2011 roundup! From December 19 through January 1 we are rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts from the past year.