The lack of color outside has me dreaming in black and white these days. Since it's a small space, the entryway is a great area to test out the stark and modern style that comes with a lack of color. There is a lot of function in an entry, and black and white are two of the most utilitarian colors, making them a natural fit.
1. A gorgeous Swedish period entrance with minimal furnishings and high contrast from Seventeen Doors.
2. Black and White stripes presented horizontally help enlarge a small space from Attic Magazine.
3. An airy and light filled Stockholm entry from Planete Deco.
4. Mixed black and white patterns create an even bolder look from House Beautiful.
5. The black and white checked floors turn an average space into a stylish corner. Spotted on Sea of Girasoles.
6. Moroccan lanterns soften up the sharp black and white divided walls in this entry from Skona Hem.
7. Black and White Chevron wallpaper makes a grand statement entrance from F Schumacher.
8. Black walls accentuate an art gallery wall from Housetweaking.
9. Black and white with a traditional feel from designer Greg Natale.
10. The black and white theme in the entry is carried into the house with a zebra carpet runner. From House Beautiful.
(Image credits: Seventeen Doors; Attic Magazine; Planete Deco; House Beautiful; Sea of Girasoles; Skonahem; F Schumacher; Trendwealth; Greg Natale; House Beautiful)