Summer is lovely, except... why-oh-why are our kids waking up at 6am? Oh, that's right, they have this horrible innate sense to get up the instant the sun gets up. Well, if you, like me, would rather trick your tots into sleeping a little longer, rather than waking up daily before 7am, then here are some curtains for you! It's black-out time!
1. Ruffle Blackout Panels from Pottery Barn Kids. From $89 per panel.
2. Chevron Blackout Panels from Pottery Barn Kids. From $59 per panel. Also available in pink/white and navy/white.
3. Polka Dot Blackout Curtains from Land of Nod. From $59 per panel. Other colors available.
4. Tulip Festival Blackout Curtains from Land of Nod. From $59 per panel.
5. WERNA curtains from IKEA. $49.99 for the pair. Other colors available.
6. GLASNAVA blackout panels that can be attatched to other IKEA curtains, also from IKEA. $24.99 for the pair.
7. Threshold Velvet Light Block Window Panel from Target. From $29.99 per panel. Available in other colors.
8. Threshold Uptown Stripe Light Block Window Panel from Target. From $29.99 per panel. Available in other colors.
9. Savanah Window Panel from Kohl's. From $64.99 per panel (on sale).
10. For something plain and simple, the Weathermate Insulated Cotton Curtain from Overstock. From $50 for the pair. Other colors available, too.
(Image credits: Pottery Barn Kids; Pottery Barn Kids; Land of Nod; Land of Nod; IKEA; IKEA; Target; Target; Kohls; Overstock)