If only all decorating projects were this easy! Washi tape, a crafting staple, is a Japanese tape (similar to low-tack masking tape) that is made of mostly natural fibers. Usually beautifully decorative or ornately patterned, washi tape is the perfect little helper when creating low-budget decorative projects in your home. Check out these ten easy looks from around the web for using washi tape to enhance your home!
1. Sharp diamond figures in washi tape from Jeanette & Justin's wedding, as seen on Design*Sponge.
2. Gold & white striped fridge on Honey & Fitz, photographed by Ruth Eileen Photography.
3. Decorative closet doors on Almost Makes Perfect.
4. A beautifully colorful archway on A Beautiful Mess.
5. Tape-on picture frames on Design*Sponge.
6. A cheerful message on the wall, at Traveling Mama.
7. Brightly-wrapped furniture legs on Poppytalk.
8. A geometric door design from Crab and Fish.
9. A tidy dotted wall design from Fellow Fellow.
10. Patterned light switch plates, spotted on Observation Diary.
(Image credits: Design*Sponge; Ruth Eileen Photography for Honey & Fitz; Almost Makes Perfect ; A Beautiful Mess; Design Sponge; Traveling Mama; Poppytalk; Crab And Fish; Fellow Fellow; Observation Diary)