Celebrity homes have always been inspiring, mainly because they have boat loads of cash to transform their homes into ones we wish we all had. We've shared Celebrity Home Entertainment Rooms & Offices as well as 5 Workspaces We Love From Famous Designers. We decided to revisit and share even more celebrity home theater setups!
• Guilherme Torres is a pretty famous Brazilian architect who put his useful skill to use in his own loft space. The Contemporist lead us to the manly, modern space that's outfitted with an amazing tv room. The walls are black so the large wall-mounted tv blends right in. The pipes running up, down and all around the walls are super cool and really lend themselves in creating such a modern and industrial space.
• Eric Cohler Interior Designer to the rich and famous opened his doors to New York Social Diary. His home is filled with art, art and more art with dashes of tech. He has his television on a bookshelf in the living room, an extremely popular place for those who aren't tv addicts! In his bedroom is where you'll find his computer — right next to his bed. The bold colors work so well with his computer and desk — strong and masculine.
• Elaine Cecconi a partner in the Cecconi Simone helped in the design of her home (which is actually for sale, unfortunately). The home theater setup in the living room is seriously jaw dropping. We've certainly seen tv's above fireplaces, but never like this. As you can see from the dog, it's a modern space, but perfectly good for relaxing.
• Rainn Wilson is best known for getting the most laughs on shows like The Office, but now we're focusing on his home theater setup. He had the help of HGTV and they transformed and hooked up his living room. He has his tv above the mantel with the cords perfectly hidden, and his desk just a few feet away. The dark woods are perfectly accented by the bright white paint and of course, the bright white Mac! The shelving to the left of the desk is pretty impressive as well — record storage in the cabinet and vintage clocks and cameras would be perfect.
• Simone Micheli certainly has an eye for design. He designed his space for himself and his family and it features a home theater setup we've never seen before. In the living room there's a mirrored piece of furniture featuring a tv and another in the master bedroom. We are definitely blown away by the integration of technology in their home. Once again, thanks to The Contemporist for sharing this.
• Ryan Seacrest must take his movie watching seriously with his home theater room. With the size of the screen and those couches — how could he not? He also has a home automation setup, so he can most likely control the lights, projector, sound and phone while sitting on those comfortable couches.
• Hollywood Playwright knew exactly what she wanted and hired the best in the area. The walls, ceiling and floors are all covered in blue fabric to help with sound and light. Each and every theater component is completely concealed except for the projector!
• Steve and Amy Finley designed their home theater setups — it was pretty easy considering Amy owns her own interior design firm. The couple obviously love entertaining because they designed an outdoor theater that seats up to 100 guests.
• Kayne West has been discussed on Unplggd before, but how could we resist talking about it again? The screen is so large and the couch is so comfortable, it's a really inviting space for some major relaxation. He has all of his components on the shelving to the right of the couch so they don't distract from the screen. The low lighting is an added feature that many people over look.
• Lance Armstrong doesn't shock us with his home theater setup, but it is exactly what we would expect of him. We imagine when he's not funding cancer research or riding 6 hours a day on his bike he wants to relax with his kids on the couch and watch some good tv. The enclosed tv is interesting and we wonder if there are doors that close to completely conceal it.
Image credit as linked above