Community Playthings is a great place to pick up sturdy, school grade furniture and toys that are often found in classrooms, but have a clean and classic styling that makes them a perfect fit for your home without looking like a study hall...
These pieces will last in your home for generations with proper cleaning and care.
Featured Top To Bottom and Left To Right
• Nursery Stool: for $41 this stool has rounded edges and a thick varnish to last through all your child has to throw at it!
• 8" Woodcrest Chair: for $84. No joints and difficult to tip, this chair is also offered several larger sizes.
• 22" Square Woodcrest Table: for $150. Choose the leg height you need for this butcher block topped table!
• Wall Mounted Locker: for $150. Keep coats and school work in check and always at your finger tips!
• 34" We Do It Bench: for $80. It sits 6.5 inches off the ground for the littlest of legs.
• Push Me Pull Me: for $114. The name of this ride on says it all, push, pull or ride along!
• Library Rack: for $205. 36" long and 32" high, this racks sure to keep the current favorite reads at your finger tips.
• Push Cart: for $161. We kept coming back to this great little cart which will carry all they can dream up!
• Playworks Stove: for $219 this stove can interlock with their other kitchen appliances and pieces.
• Multi-Purpose Easel: for $260. Adjustable tray height, comes with two white magnetic white boards that make changing out artwork a snap for all sizes.
(Images: Community Playthings)