My closet has descended into total chaos. Lazy summer weekends usually end in a mess of tank tops and shorts on the floor, and as the nights get cooler, I start dipping into winter storage boxes for a few sweatshirts and scarves that don't yet have a home in my seasonal wardrobe. If you're like me and need a little nudge to sort your closet, here are 10 projects that help make organizing easy and inexpensive.
1. DIY Garment Rack, Smitten Studio
2. IKEA Hack Shoe Organizer, Maria EMB (via Curbly)
3. Daily Outfit Printables, Make Life Lovely
4. Shower Ring Scarf Hanger, Spark and Chemistry
5. Fabric Covered Storage Boxes, A Beautiful Mess
6. Pegboard Closet Organizer, Martha Stewart
7. DIY Rolling Shoe Trolley, I Always Pick the Thimble
8. Clothespin Tights Organizer, Lana Red
9. DIY Wooden Bungee Organizer, Brit + Co.
10. DIY Closet Door Organizer, Lowes
And one more. this one won't help make your closet any more functional, but it will make it look a lot more beautiful...
- Re-edited from a post originally published 8.15.2014 - CM
(Image credits: Taryn Williford; Smitten Studio; Maria EMB; Make Life Lovely; Spark and Chemistry; A Beautiful Mess; Martha Stewart; I Always Pick the Thimble; Lana Red; Brit + Co.; Lowes; The Sweet Escape)