While the solutions provided in this post are all fairly simple, it's amazing how much something so basic can help. Don't feel like buying something to do the trick? Check out this DIY project.
- Orientaltribe11's Bear Cable Organizer: I am a sucker for cute bear tech accessories so these cable organizers might be just the thing. $15
- Alvinartanddesign's Dandy Mustache Wrap: As you can see from the design of this accessory it really is built for earbuds. While the mustache craze is over, this wrap is still fun, clever, and comes in a variety of colors. $5
- Millergoods Leather Cable Band: Simple solution and for the price you receive a small and medium sized band, just right for earbuds and a USB cable. $15
- CicadaLeatherCompany's Hot Pink Leather Headphone Holder: Similar to the solution listed above, this one is hot pink. $10
- WalnutStudiolo's Upcycled Leather Earbud Headphone Organizer Keychain: As the name implies, this earbud organizer also works as a keychain making it that much more handy. $13
- Alvinartanddesign's Enob: Two-way Headphone Cord Wrap for Earbuds: I like that I can wrap earbuds around this colorful device either horizontally or vertically and I wonder if the holes for the earbuds will work well for my non-Apple earbuds. $5
- BLaNKcraft's Raw Leather USB /Earphone Cable Management: Yes, I know at $20 it's not "under $20" but I would be remiss not to mention this one. Designed to hold both earbuds and a USB cable this could be just what I'm looking for to help keep the purse organized. $20
- Paulopaivafonseca's French Kiss: Surprise, an item on this list that's not made out of leather! This simple solution is rather elegant (and easy to DIY) and I'm surprised I have not seen more of these around. $3
- BacktoZero's Customized Leather Earpiece Organizer: Available in a variety of colors this is another simple snap based organizing solution. $8
- MarinasSoul iPod Leather Clip: This item earned an inclusion into the roundup due to the double clip design which made it stand out among all of the single clip solutions out there. $8
What's your go-to cable wrap solution?
(Images: As credited above.)