These last few gray miserable days of February when spring seems nowhere in sight are always the low point of the season. This is the time we most appreciate the addition of color to our surroundings to boost our sour mood. Here are 10 New England rooms that hold nothing back when it comes to color.
1. Catherine & Christofer's 1930's Budget Colonial
2. Chris & Heather's Happy, Hippy Haven
3. Paula & Brian's Cambridge Condo Rehab
4. Ila & Nate's Corridor of Color
5. Amy's Apartment: Collections of Color
6. Hannah & Laurel's Captivating Condo
7. Kyle's Jamaica Plain Gem, 1 Year Later!
8. Patti & Gregg's Year-Round Beach House
9. Chris & Heather's Happy, Hippy Haven
10. Christine & Vijay's Charming Urban Farmhouse