- The Twelve South BackPack is an adjustable shelf for your iMac.
- After installing Balmuda's Numberkey application to your MacBook and then downloading the accompanying iPhone App, you'll have an external keypad that looks made for your Mac.
- Twelve South's BassJump Portable Subwoofer fits perfectly in the nook of Gregory's iMac in our Unplggd Test Lab.
- Deskology DESKSET features a paper inbox, a pencil cup and a business card holder that all match the sleek Mac aesthetic.
- The Nervian Cardreader Pro clips perfectly into the upper "handle" of your Mac Pro tower to camouflage a seldom used accessory.
- The ClamCase, an all-in-one external keyboard and iPad case, transforms your iPad into a MacBook doppleganger.
- The Slimkey Monitor Stand gives you not only an Apple-clone aluminum perch for your monitor, but also a place to stash your Apple Wireless Keyboard and plug in your magic mouse, as seen in this Unplggd Test Lab.
- The DeskBook Pro Dock sits directly underneath your MacBook pro to add ports and a card reader—without adding any extra visual clutter.
- The Brick Lamp by HC Wang gives you not only indirect lighting for your desk, but also the piece of mind that comes with knowing that all your gadgets feature uni-body aluminum.
- The BookArc, another great product from Twelve South, is the perfect accessory for anyone that comes home to dock their MacBook into an external monitor.
- The iClooly store offers up an iPhone stand that turns your phone into a mini-me for your iMac.
- MicroNet's MiniMate is an external hard drive that mimics the design of the Mac Mini.
ATVideo of the Day