There's something about the spirit of the holidays that inspires even the least domestic of us to strap on an apron and bake cookies. If you're giving baked goods as presents this year, check out this roundup of containers. We've got disposable options, like take out containers and paper boxes, as well as reusable picks, like Weck jars and bento boxes, that are gifts in themselves.
1. Woodstock Tins from Container Store $9.99 - $12.99 each
2. Lock & Lock Storage Containers from Bed Bath & Beyond $8.99 for a set of 4
3. Green Food Kozy Wrap from U-Konserve $9 for a set of 2
4. 1 Liter Weck Jar from Kaufmann Mercantile $29.90 for a set of 6
5. Silver Round Tin with Window from Container Store $2.99 each
6. TRIPP Containers from IKEA $9.99 for a set of 3
7. Takenaka Bento Box from Harabu House $23.50 each
8. White Rectangle Box from Country Kitchen Sweet Art $5.99 for a set of 3
9. Keep Fresh Airtight PlateToppers from QVC $19.71 for a set of 2
10. Chinese Take-Out Boxes from ULine $14 - $26 for 100 containers
Looking for new cookie inspiration? Check out the full list of cookie recipes over on The Kitchn.
(Images: As credited above.)