So not a necessity, why would you spend a fortune on cord control solutions? Some of the best ones are inexpensive, look great and can be bought online! We've rounded up 10 of our favorite wranglers that cover everything from extra-long phone chargers to floor-grazing TV cord slack—and all can be had for less than $10.Grab a cup of coffee and your credit card as you peruse these awesome frugal finds!
For less than the price of a delivery pizza, you can have your desktop organized. And if you skip the wings and bread sticks, you can organize the whole house:
- Heavy Duty CordCuffs (4 tabs for $3.99, Organize.com) are the modern version of the duct tape stuck to your dorm desk. These minimal adhesive tabs are designed to keep heavy cords in place without leaving behind a sticky residue.
- The Cord Charmer ($4.99, The Container Store) replaces your outlet's cover plate and gives super-long charging cords a permanent place to live.
- Signum Cable Organizer ($5, Ikea) hangs from the ends of your desk or TV bench to stash surge protectors and extra cables out of sight and out of mind.
- CableDrop Cord Clips ($9.99, The Container Store) stick to your desk to keep not-in-use chargers from slipping behind.
- Cable YoYo ($.499, CableOrganizer.com) wraps up 8 feet of cable into a super-compact disc that can be wall- or desk-mounted.
- CordClip ($5.99, The Container Store) is a super fast way to keep cords in check. Wrap up the cords to your hair dryer in the bathroom or the blender in the pantry knowing that you can unwrap it in an instant. Plus, they way it's designed keeps cords from damage by being wrapped too tightly.
- Cord Wrap To-Go (6-pack: $7.99, Organize.com) keeps your headphones and power cords from becoming a tangled mess inside your bag. You'll find exactly what you need for all your gear with wrap-able rubber storage in three colors and three sizes.
- Q Knot Multi-Purpose Reusable Ties (25 in assorted sizes: $8.99, The Container Store) are like a reusable version of jumbo-sized garbage ties, only a heck of a lot more colorful.
- Cable Station II ($5.79, Organize.com) keeps your desktop looking neat with slots to control up to five cords. Mount it to the top or back of your desk (or TV stand!) and make label notes on it's writable gray surface.
- Command Adhesive Cord Bundlers (2-pack: $4.49, The Container Store) are perfect for picking up the slack behind your TV unit without letting cords hit the floor. And as a bonus to renters, it comes off the wall without a scratch.