With warm weather finally here, the wheels in my mind have been turning thinking of fun ways to get my little ones outdoors as much as possible this summer. Of course there's the park down the street, our little plastic play pool, and the tree my four-year-old loves to climb, but I'd love to come up with something fresh for a little added fun. Here are ten of my favorite ideas that I've come across - some simple, others more involved, but all sure to create tons of fun memories:
1. A simple platform treehouse from our very own Maxwell Ryan.
2. A sweet and simple little garden complete with a picket fence from K.I.S.S.
3. An outdoor tub - the perfect size for cooling off and splashing around on a hot day via Pacing the Panic Room.
4. The cutest outdoor play kitchen via Mommo Design.
5. A super simple sheet tent perfect for curling up with a good book, having a tea party, or just hiding out by The Reed Life.
8. Movies are always more fun outdoors via SF Girl by Bay.
9. And playing in the sandbox is always better when you're in a teepee like this one from Pacing the Panic Room.
10. And last, but not least, a well-placed rock wall like this one on Dwell is always sure to be a hit.
Which would you choose for your kids?