Choosing what your tabletop will look like for holiday dinner parties can be a big decision; it can really set the tone for the sort of gathering you're hoping to have. Have you put any thought yet into what sort of style your tabletop might exhibit? We've gathered 10 inspiring photos of gorgeous table settings in a variety of styles— do any of them fit your tastes?
1) Natural Inspired by color palettes found in nature, a natural table setting is calming and fresh.
2) Bold and bright Sometimes calm isn't the way to go. Inspire lively conversation with bold colors mixed with bright hues.
3) Architectural Sleek lines and modern designs can create an austere and inspiring architecture-related table setting.
4) Traditional Sometimes the only sort of table setting that will do is one that evokes the styles of those you grew up with (assuming your parents set a traditional table).
5) Quirky Fun props, unique layouts and odd color combinations; all can combine to provide for a conversation starter of a tabletop.
6) Mismatched Especially handy when you are setting a large table for lots of guests, mixing table patterns, chair designs and more can create an easy-going atmosphere.
7) Casual Keep things loose, fun and casual with a table setting that doesn't take itself too seriously.
8) Monochromatic Show off your mean design skills by orchestrating a sophisticatd tabletop decked out in only one color.
9) Romantic Perhaps not the most appropriate for large family gatherings, but then again, why not? Mood lighting with candles and soft colors enhance the love in romantic table settings.
10) Holiday-themed Don't knock the obvious route; a holiday-themed table can get even the scroogiest relative in the holiday spirit with cute, holiday-centric items.
Do any of these table setting styles get you excited for the upcoming holiday party gathering season? Let us know! Or tell us about your favorite table you've ever set.