There's just something about Valentine's Day that calls for DIY gifts. From a young age I began making valentines and loved the fact that this holiday gave me a reason to break out the glitter pens for my classmates. Now that I'm older the love for glitter has not diminished and neither has the fun from making gifts for loved ones. Love DIY too? Take a gander at these ten projects for a variety of skill levels just perfect for your tech lover valentine.
1. DIY Tech Sleeve: Joelle Alcaidinho
2. Bedside Headphone Holder: Anthony Nguyen & Design Sponge
3. Duct Tape Roses: Julie Hudy Make Projects
4. Stitched Leather Tablet Sleeve: Martha Stewart
5. Printable Valentine Coupons: Christopher Wiitala
6. Glittery iPhone Charger: For Chic Sake
7. Small Portable Wool Covered Speaker: Helseth Instructables
8. Valentine Lightbulb: Design Sponge
9. Floppy Disk Record Player Valentine: Build/Make/Craft/Bake
10. Hex Nut LED Flashlight: Sjroth Instructables
Want more DIY gift ideas for your Valentine? Check out these 20 projects.
(Top Image: Joelle Alcaidinho, all others as linked above)