I like Halloween decorations that are elegant, silly, and/or just a bit macabre, and these 10 wreaths each embody one (or more) of those characteristics. Adorn your door with a spider starburst, a wide-eyed mummy, or an unkindness of ravens...
1. Diorama Wreath by Hello Lidy So elegant, so graceful, such excellent use of a wire wreath form!
2. Raven Wreath by Rook No. 17 Make this wreath in honor of April Ludgate and her love of faux crows.
3. Bone Wreath/Frame by The Art of Doing Stuff The spooky photo isn't strictly necessary, but cutting the eyes out of it was a stroke of genius.
4. Spider Web Wreath by Go Make Me How is it possible that chopsticks, dollar store spiders, and a glue gun came together to create such a stylish wreath?!?
5. Monster Wreath by Kyla Roma Delightfully deranged! I would love to knock on a door guarded by this beastie.
6. Nevermore Wreath by Popsugar Watch the "A Tale of Poes and Fire" episode of Gilmore Girls whilst you craft this one.
7. Mummy Wreath by Artzy Creations Any excuse to use giant glow-in-the-dark googly eyes!
8. Straw Wreath by Shoppe Talk Finally, a use for the pack of pretty birch straws I bought (we've only used four so far).
9. Rat Wreath by Dream A Little Bigger If you're trying to keep any musophobes from visiting, this is the wreath for you.
10. Eyeball Wreath by The love Nerds Googly eyes—even if they don't glow in the dark—make everything better, including this sweetly simple wreath.