From cooler weather to pumpkin everything, there are many reasons to celebrate fall. Welcome the season by making one of these festive wreaths while you sip cinnamon cider, start the first fire of autumn, and settle into the coziness that's coming.
1. One Little Mama shows us how to make this vibrant yet autumnal wreath with lush hydrangeas, which will really pop if you have a door in any shade of blue.
2. It's hard to believe this full wreath, overflowing with pine cones and leaves, was scrapped together from leftovers by the Crafty Sisters.
3. Incorporate a stick collection from a nature walk with the kids into this sunburst wreath from Yellow Mums.
4. For an interpretation of the fall wreath that's at once modern and whimsical, try Tiffany Zaja's monochromatic, yarn-wrapped felt leaf wreath.
5. Haute Apple Pie walks us through how to make this organic and easy wreath that could easily transition to winter decor.
6. This rustic wreath from HWTM is unassuming and sweet.
7. An apple wreath, like this luscious one made by The Wood Grain Cottage, celebrates fall harvests.
8. This candy corn-hued wreath is made by pinning fabric squares to a wreath form, as demonstrated by The House of Smiths.
9. This autumnal wreath by Kuzak's Closet features pinecones and mini pumpkins and was made for less than $20!
10. Would any fall wreath roundup be complete without a pumpkin wreath? We thought not. This beautiful one from HGTV is actually made of putka pods, but all your guests will see is pumpkin. Happy Fall!