I air-dry all of my dresses, my underthings, and anything that could be considered a "favorite" — which means that there are often damp clothes covering every surface in my laundry room...and my bathroom...and my kitchen chairs. Time to make one of the following much-more-elegant solutions!
- IKEA towel bar rack by Hope, Longing, Life, $39.99
- Overhead ladder rack by Little Lucy Lu, $10 + ladder
- Rope rack by Brittany Watson Jepson for Design*Sponge
- Crib spring rack by A Diamond In The Stuff
- Flat-folding rack by Centsational Girl, $25 + paint
- The Pulley Rack by Lucy AitkenRead for World Sweet World Magazine
- Ingenious magnetic rack by Chez Larson
- PVC pipe rack by Korey Atterberry's Idle Chatter, $2
- Crib rack by You Can Call Me Gwen
- Finally, HGTV features a simple branch behind their washer and dryer.
Have you made a drying rack? How did it go?
(Image credits: Hope, Longing, Life; Little Lucy Lu; Brittany Watson Jepson for Design*Sponge; A Diamond in the Stuff; Centsational Girl; Kate McPherson for World Sweet World Magazine; Chez Larson; Korey Atterberry's Idle Chatter; You Can Call Me Gwen; HGTV)