After accepting the fact that I couldn't afford letterpress wedding invitations, I set out to find a reasonably priced option that still looked great and fit my and my fiance's taste. Etsy came to the rescue when I found a seller with a great printable option.
Want to save money by printing your own invitations? Here are some lovely options from Etsy — you download what you need and then have them printed yourself.
1. Pantone-style invitation suite (invitation and RSVP card) by Miki.o Design, $53.82
2. Geometric Love suite (invitation and RSVP card) by Gold Fox Paper, $60
3. Chalkboard invitation suite (invitation, RSVP card, and info card) by Swell and Grand, $25
4. Monogram save the date and invitation suite (invitations, enclosure card, response card, program, menu, place cards, table numbers, seating list, thank you card) by e.m. papers, $149
5. Confetti invitation suite (invitation, RSVP, and info card) by Swell and Grand, $25
6. L'amour invitation by eGwendolyn, $22
7. Watercolor invitation by The Parchment Place, $14
8. Modern Geometric Watercolor invitation by Citrus Press Co, $55 and up
9. State invitation suite (invitation, RSVP card, and tag) by Bells & Whistles, $45
10. Modern calligraphy invitation suite (invitation, RSVP card, info card) by RSVP Paperie, $75
(Images: As linked)