Drawer pulls are much like light switchplates and doorknobs--they're an instant upgrade (especially for renters) which can usually be accomplished without breaking the bank. We're rounding up our favorite drawer pulls for when we move (lots of built-ins that can use a little TLC).
1. We wouldn't use all of these at the same time--just one for a bedside or side table.
2. For a more earthy, organic look, we think these stones would work great in the kitchen.
3. Always classic and chic, clear glass pulls with brass get our vote.
4. Traditional decor also pulls at our heartstrings--a lions head drawer pull equals awesome in our book.
5. Modern and textured, these leather pulls look great in a group or can stand alone on a single drawer.
6. Playful and fun, we love how these elks antlers are the main part of this drawer pull
7. Another glass option drawer pull that looks delicate and smooth--with prism-like qualities.
8. These drawer pulls have loads of rustic charm--great for the bathroom or entryway.
9. We included these beauties because they remind us of jewelry (we'd put these in our bedroom).
10. Nothing screams office to us more than this pewter sonnet ring drawer pull.