We're fabric junkies, although we're not so great about using all the cool prints we tend to collect. We're guessing we're not alone in this, so we've rounded up a list of ways to put those scraps and remnants to good use...
• Frame fabric squares or stretch them on a wooden frame.
• Cover a cork board in fabric.
• Use liquid starch to "wallpaper" a surface in fabric.
• Use embroidery hoops to frame your fabric into a series of "swatch portraits."
Share your ideas in the comments below.
• How to Use Leftover Fabric Scraps