The next time you have a long flight or find yourself stuck in a waiting room, do yourself a favor and check out one of these beautiful e-magazines. We've rounded up ten of the best, from classics like Lonny to lesser-known gems, that cover everything from decor and food, to weddings and travel.
1. Lonny Magazine is consistently filled with the perfect mix of of-the-moment fashion and interior design.
2. Matchbook Magazine is a ode to classic style, covering fashion, beauty and decor, and it's know for its "essentials" checklists. Emily Post would likely be a fan.
3. Rue Magazine is filled with conveniently shoppable stories and packed with images of beautiful interiors.
4. Sweet Paul is all about the food. It's chock full of recipes along with the occasional DIY, and the styling and photography is among the best I've seen.
5. Smitten Magazine is a welcome break from the usual wedding glossies. Filled with beauty, decor, style and real weddings it's beautifully done while managing to maintain a sense of authenticity.
6. Bungalow Magazine is a decor-based magazine in Austin that reflects the city's emerging style. The street style features and local profiles are well worth checking out.
7. Anthology Magazine only releases shortened versions of its popular print magazine, but it's worth visiting for the great design, beautiful images and well written stories.
8. Covet Garden is a decor magazine that is focused on featuring real homes decorated by real people— something we can all get behind.
9. Est Magazine is an Australian interior design magazine with a clean, modern style.
10. T.E.L.L. Magazine is a New England-based magazine that resembles Kinfolk in its styling and photography. It's filled with stories of local color and filled with beautifully illustrated recipes.