Your home is the first classroom your children will ever have and we're here to share a few bits of knowledge with you on the little things. Do you need help teaching left from right? Trying to get your little one to sleep in their own bed? Have no fear, check out these 10 posts from the Ohdeedoh archives that might be able to lend a hand!
Posts Pictured Above Are Bolded Below
• Teaching Kids To Tell Their Left From Their Right
• Teaching Your Toddler to Use a Spoon
• Teaching Good Manners
• Blogging Dr. Greene: Teaching Children to Sleep in Their Own Bed
• Chore Chart for Preschoolers
• ABC Art by Deborah Grumet
• What Do Kids Learn While Cooking?
• Good Question: Book for Teaching 2-Year-Old
• On Treating Your Home Like A Classroom Without Force
• In Mexico, Curbing Violence Before It Is Learned
Is there something you'd like Ohdeedoh's help with? We're all ears so make sure you send us your question or concern and we'll be happy to feature it here on the site!
Image: See bolded posts above for full link information