Holiday season is upon us and I've already sat down to my share of dinners and festivities. As I prepare for the onslaught (and our own shindigs) I've rounded up some of my favorite affordable and DIY votive options for setting the mood around the table — plus a couple of splurges.
• 1. Tealight Totem by Plywood Office, $49
• 2. Piper Glass Tealight Holder: from Crate and Barrel, $2.95.
• 3. Pomegrantite Votive: Follow the DIY instructions here.
• 4. Lots of Mismatched Jars: found at thrift stores, amassed from saving used glass jars, etc., practically free.
• 5. Totem Light Set from MOMA, $26, via Design Sponge
• 6. Papercut Votives: from Publique. $16 for 4.
• 7. Recycled Spanish Glass Votives: from West Elm, $4/each.
• 8. Beaker Tealight Set: from CB2, $19.35.
• 9. DIY Wooden Tealight Holder: Via Curbly.
• 10. Porcelain Tealight HOlder and Beaker: from Maria White at A + R, $65.
Images: as linked above