On Saturday afternoon, I hauled myself down to a big old factory building in Pilsen for The Vintage Bazaar. The venue for this year's show was incredible, offering plenty of light and space for the vendors to really showcase their wares. These are ten of my favorite things (along with links to their great sources) from my excursion...
• The guys at Study put together one helluva handsome booth. I absolutely adore this white chair with nail head trim.
• The Cercis booth also contained some gorgeous furniture. I'm clearly drawn to white these days because these two white Hans Wegner chairs pulled me in from across the room.
• I loved the kitschy little mid century finds in the Jet Set Vintage booth. The blue and white dish ware set was just a taste of the fun vintage tabletop in this booth.
• In booth after booth, I was impressed by the styling of the displays. I thought this display of vintage luggage and tins from Hot House Market was so fetching.
• When I saw this bar and stools at the Manly Vintage booth, I immediately started devising a way I could make it work in my little apartment.
• This adorable, whimsical lamp was DIYed by Beth at Green Cricket Salvage using money from a circa 1930s Monopoly game.
• Unfortunately I don't remember which booth these naughty girl glasses were in, but how fabulous! These glasses would make cocktail hour at any bachelor pad a sexy, fun time!
• I never knew I needed big letters B-O-Y until I saw them in the Back Garage booth. Boy oh boy do I need those letters!
• I'm drawn to colorful kitchenware so I made a beeline for this rack in the Apartment 528 booth.
• Set up in the middle of the Knee Deep Vintage booth was a little conversation area, centered by a tartan storage chest on short little legs. I will see that handsome little chest/coffee table in my dreams!
If you didn't make it to this month'sVintage Bazaar, check out the website for links to this event's vendors and to stay abreast on future shows.
Images: Jason Loper