When I was growing up, we had a tradition of each family member receiving a special ornament for that year. Usually, it was my mom who picked out everyone's ornaments. Sometimes it would be within the theme of our family — for example, each person would get a musical instrument.
Other times it would be more personal and relate to our hobbies and interests or just something that seemed to fit our personality. In return, we would give our Mom handmade ornaments which she treasured until they fell apart. These are my 10 picks for Christmas this year, which ones are your favorites?
• 1 Ornaments to Remember Crossword Puzzle $42
• 2 Da Polonia Degas' 14 years old Ballerina $43
• 3 Ornaments to Remember Northern California Cities $30
• 4 Da Polonia Subway Map $37
• 5 Magellan's Handblown Glass Suitcase $10
• 6 Da Polonia Starry Night by Van Gogh $43
• 7 Artful Home Murrini Sphere '09 $95
• 8 FinnStyle iittala Taika Ornament Set of Two $18
• 9 Etsy Meghanburch Set of 3 Folded Felt Sphere Ornaments $25
• 10 Sur La Table Pastry Chef $5