The phrase "cat person" just sounds like something out of James Cameron's Avatar, so for those who have a feline friendly person or two on their holiday shopping list—this post is for you! Check out some of our favorite feline finds after the jump.It's perfectly acceptable to give a gift of a pet accessory to someone who owns a pet. Our only word of caution would be when it comes to litter boxes (unless you're really good friends). That one just falls into the weird category. Here's a few of our favorite kitty-fabulous finds:
First Row Left To Right
• Smart Cats Edible Garden: for $9.99. Let cats have a little nibble by bringing a bit of the outdoors in. Even if your friends and family don't have a green thumb, this should still be a good solution to the problem.
• Atomic Cats Art Print: for $38. Leave it to Etsy to have retro-modern cat artwork. This particular Etsy seller has several different prints that will catch a cat lovers eye, each heavy handed with a particular color way.
• Crazy Cat Playhouses: for $24.99. These cardboard enclosures might resemble some hard working automobiles, but really, they're a great place for a cat to have themselves a good lick. Sure a paper bag is cheaper, but when giving a gift to someone else, why not go all out?
• Cat Cloud Shelf: for $99, this cloud shelf anchors easily into studs and has a low profile on the wall. Perfect for an afternoon cat nap or surveying their kingdom from on high.
• Turbo Track Cat Toy: for $16.92 (on sale from $21.99). This track creates several different shapes to keep cats entertained for hours. When they tire from it, just change things up to give it all a new appearance. Plus, there's extra pieces available to purchase in case the recipient wants to go all out later on and make it take over their living room.
Second Row, Left To Right
• Kitt-In Box: for $29.99. Cat people know computer time isn't acceptable when it comes your feline companions. They dance on your hands, keyboards and in general, get in the way. Help keep them at bay with this on desk solution, allowing them to be close while still being able to get some work done.
• DIY IKEA Cat Bed: Though we haven't personally known a cat who would be into this style of sleeping, it doesn't hurt to add it to the list. Made from a few ikea parts and a little help from the sewing machine!
• Drinkwell 360 Pet Fountain: for $98.99 (on sale from $109.99). Make sure those furry friends always have a refreshing drink. If you were a cat, you'd think it was cool. Plus, it totally beats drinking from the toilet.
• Whisker City Two Tone Mat: for $9.99 (on sale from ($14.99). Cats will sit almost anywhere as long as there's something to sit on. Give them a hand with these fun checkered mats, or thin pillows to keep their paws nice and toasty on cold winter floors.
• Ceramic Pedestal Cat Dishes: for $3.99 (on sale from ($4.99). Every cat deserves to slurp in style. These matching bowls don't hold too much or two little, as Goldilocks would say, they're just right.
(Images: As Linked Above)