Bathrooms are such small spaces that even a tiny splash of color makes a huge impact. Painted accent walls and accessories are easy enough to change if you want to enliven the color palette in your bathroom, or if you're renovating, you might consider colored tile or fixtures as a way to add some personality.
- Green, White, and Black: This mod bathroom comes from French company FLY. The few hints of black make this color combo really pop.
- Brown, White, and Pink: The pink orchid in Chuck and Holly's bathroom gives their classic brown and white color scheme a boost.
- Turquoise, White, and Natural Wood: Shauna and Stephen's bathroom is a beautiful mix of turquoise paint, a deeper blue wallpaper, and white fixtures with a few natural wood acessories in the mix.
- Red and White: Katherine's red subway tile is a bold look. Although it might not be for everyone, it adds personality and distinct character to her bathroom.
- Turquoise and Yellow: We love the bright blue paint and canary yellow curtains in Gregory and Emily's bathroom.
- Pink and Gray: This bathroom from an old issue of Domino tones down the pink with gray marble counters and a silver Venetian mirror.
- Dark Brown and Yellow: The deep, nearly black color of this bathroom looks elegant against a yellow tufted chair.
- Lavender, Silver, and White: This color combination is simple, cool, and calming.
Photos: FLY, Chuck Anderson, Kristin Lubbe, Katherine, Gregory Han, Domino, Sarah Coffey