- Green, White, and Black: This mod bathroom comes from French company FLY. The few hints of black make this color combo really pop.
- Brown, White, and Pink: The pink orchid in Chuck and Holly's bathroom gives their classic brown and white color scheme a boost.
- Turquoise, White, and Natural Wood: Shauna and Stephen's bathroom is a beautiful mix of turquoise paint, a deeper blue wallpaper, and white fixtures with a few natural wood acessories in the mix.
- Red and White: Katherine's red subway tile is a bold look. Although it might not be for everyone, it adds personality and distinct character to her bathroom.
- Turquoise and Yellow: We love the bright blue paint and canary yellow curtains in Gregory and Emily's bathroom.
- Pink and Gray: This bathroom from an old issue of Domino tones down the pink with gray marble counters and a silver Venetian mirror.
- Dark Brown and Yellow: The deep, nearly black color of this bathroom looks elegant against a yellow tufted chair.
- Lavender, Silver, and White: This color combination is simple, cool, and calming.
Photos: FLY, Chuck Anderson, Kristin Lubbe, Katherine, Gregory Han, Domino, Sarah Coffey