One of the reasons we love focusing in on specific rooms here on Apartment Therapy is the chance to dig back through our archives and shine the spotlight on some great rooms from the past year. This month we're featuring kitchens and baths, so without further ado, here are ten great kitchens from one great city: Chicago.
Check out the unique, warm and wonderful kitchens above and click through on each corresponding title below to see more of the home that is comes from.
Shown above, first row, left to right:
1. Christen's "Beautiful Goofball" Apartment
2. Michael & Anna's Rustic Modern Loft
3. Teresa's Goldberg on the Gold Coast
4. Emily & Jacob's Poetically Photographed Home
5. Art & Chelsea's Delicious Kitchen Update
Shown above, second row, left to right:
6. Matt & Sharon's West Loop Loft
7. Erik & Smith's Historic Hideaway
8. George and Sara's Logan Square Lookout
9. Craig & Sam's Treasure Filled Townhouse
10. Kevin & Dop's Playful Uptown Loft