Our headphones are our constant companions, but as much as we love them, they do have one big downside...tangled cords! After yet another frustrating interlude of playing, "can I untangle these in time to receive this call," we realized it was time to look into some headphone organizing solutions. With an eye on price we present to you these 10 solutions, including some creatives DIYs.
Here are 10 of our favorite headphone cord control solutions.
- The Wormy lets your cable mimic a worm as it winds through this bright green leaf.
- The Magneat keeps cables wrapped around a tight disc that's magnetized so it can stick onto your fridge. Perfect for stashing those gym headphones for easy access.
- Cordctrl is a tiny sleek solution made out of silicon in a variety of colors, our favorite is the blue.
- Contact Lens Case DIY make your own earbud and cable organizer out of an old contact lens case.
- Tunewear Tetran with a shape perfect for holding wrapped cords, this little guy also has room in his mouth for your earbuds.
- Wooden Earbud Owl created by John Edgar Park thanks to a file from Christopher Thompson, this little guy will keep your cord sorted in a whimsical way.
- Bobino Cable Buddy clean and simple, this efficient device keeps your headphone cable sorted.
- The ID Badge Holder makes a great headphone cable organizer.
- The Velocity makes this device which clips on to an iPod Nano keeping both the earbuds and the cord organized.
- Knot It, use this handy guide to keep your cable organized through clever knots.