There's something so relaxing about a nice, clean hotel bathroom. Maybe it's the fact that you know your towels will be washed for you, or maybe it has something to do with the travel-sized soaps and shampoos neatly organized next to the sink. We've rounded up some of our favorite examples, from luxury suites to simple, spare powder rooms that could easily inspire a home bathroom renovation.
- The Standard Hotel, New York, USA: Everything about this bathroom is amazing: the tub, the tile, the curtains, and especially the view!
- The Viceroy Hotel, Santa Monica, USA: Designed by Kelly Wearstler, the Viceroy is classic Hollywood Regency, with bold green subway tile that makes a memorable statement.
- The Bellinter House Hotel, County Meath, Ireland: We love the dark blue walls in this bathroom, and the silver shower tile is an unexpected accent that lends a sense of humor to the powder room's old-world style.
- The New Majestic Hotel, Singapore: Totally off-the-wall, these bathrooms have multiple free-standing tubs in case you want to have a bubble bath party!
- Hotel on Rivington, New York, USA: Simple but bold, the bathrooms at this hotel are all about the beautiful tile and the even more beautiful view.
- Hotel Puerta America, Madrid, Spain: Designed by Zaha Hadid, this room seems more like the set of 2001 than a hotel bathroom.
- Hotel St. Cecilia, Austin, TX: Simple, understated, and decorated in dark hex tile, these bathrooms are good inspiration for someone who wants a look that's bold but reserved.
- High Road House, London, UK: We don't always like the combination of beds with bathrooms, but it seems to work at the Ilse Crawford-designed High Road House, where classic beadboard and chrome fixtures complement the clean, white bedroom.
- Hospes Hotel, Mallorca, Spain: We love the combination of marble walls, chrome shelves and fixtures, and dark wood details.
- Hotel Sigtuna, Sweden: Clean, white, and very basic, the bathrooms at Hotel Sigtuna have several inspiring details. We love the exposed copper pipes, the combination of a modern basin and a traditional beadboard vanity, and the wall-mounted storage basket.
Did we miss your favorite hotel bathroom? Add it in the comments below.
Photos: Standard Hotel, Viceroy Hotel, Bellinter House Hotel, New Majestic Hotel, Hotel on Rivington, Hotel Puerta America, High Road House, Hospes Hotels, Hotel Sigtuna