It's that time of year when the air is oh so dry and sore throats and bloody noses abound. With an end to winter still quite a ways away our thoughts have turned to ways to add more moisture in the air. We being Unplggd feel that the aesthetics of our appliances matter and have applied the same care to choosing our humidifier picks that we have applied to our radiators roundup.
In rounding up our humidifier picks we looked for devices that were well reviewed, fairly quiet, and aesthetically pleasing. It's not enough that a humidifier just look good, it also needs to work well. Otherwise, what is the point? Here is our roundup of 10 humidifiers we wish we had in our home:
- Version III, Plus Minus Zero, $389
- Mast Humidifier, $69
- Fred, Stadler Form, $154
- Umydo, Blomus, $86
- Oskar Humidifier, $150
- E2441 Evaporator Humidifier, Air-O-Swiss, $140
- Drop Shape Cool Mist Humidifier, Crane, $42
- FH109, Amadana, $266
- 5D6-700 Mini-Console Humidifier, Essick Air, $73
- Ultrasonic Humidifier, Vornado, $200
Have any great looking humidifiers to add to our wish list?