With the announcement of the newest Apple product ringing in our ears we have set to finding the perfect case for it. Available in two sizes both with super slim footprints, the MacBook Air can easily fit into a variety of cases, but which work best? Since the product is so new, many makers have yet to release their cases for this lovechild of the iPad and MacBook. We've scoured the internet to bring you these 10 great MacBook Air cases and we look forward to curating more lists as more cases are announced.
- WaterField SleeveCase: This case from the San Fransisco sewing shop is available in both the 11.6" and 13.3" configuration and are shipping by October 29.
- SASBAG's Green Green Grass Sleeve: We love the bright green print of this sleeve for the larger Air and we also love that it is handmade.
- Booq Viper Hardcase: Created just for the smaller Air, this hard case has a rugged exterior with a nicely padded, non-scratch neoprene interior that even has room for a few accessories.
- OrganizingInStyle's LotusPond Sleeve: This handmade case has a zipper closure and we love the eye catching exterior and contrasting interior prints.
- Leathinity: This hand-stitched leather case for the larger MacBook Air is from Etsy seller sths from Hong Kong.
- Herringbone Sleeve: Another favorite from SASBAG this sleeve reminds us of a classier version of all the envelope sleeve cases we saw when the MacBook Air first debuted.
- ItaliaCraft's Newsprint Sleeve: This sleeve has a water resistant zippered compartment . We just hope that Airs in this sleeve don't get mistaken for old newspapers and tossed in the recycling bin!
- Jositajosi's Winter in Oxford: This handsome sleeve is handmade and is available for custom orders.
- Tom Bihn Cache: Designed to be used inside of a larger backpack, briefcase, messenger bag, or travel bag, this sleeve was made for the 11.6" MacBook Air.
- Blytheking's iSockit: Handmade from an old government issue wool field blanket and vintage button, this case is sized for the smaller MacBook Air.
Have you spotted any great cases for the new MacBook Air?