There are so many great outdoor fabrics available, it may be hard to pick just one DIY project. An eclectic group of pillows? A garden bench? Curtains for an alfresco kitchen station? These bold prints would look perfect on any of them.
- Green dandelions look sweet and modern. $14.99 a yard at Premier Fabrics.
- Trina Turk's Sonriza pattern looks almost like a play on fingerprints. Price upon request at Schumacher.
- Vintage-looking quilted birds would look charming as part of a mismatched pillow set. On sale for $9.99 at Jo-Ann Fabrics (Normally $19.99).
- An abstract, chic print that's perfect for a bench. $14.99 at Premier Prints.
- Rich colors and lots of texture make for a lovely fabric from Sina Pearson Textiles. $77 a yard.
- Stylized fish swim neatly across an affordable choice from Fabric.com. $9.99 a yard.
- Go bold with neon leaves. €58 per meter at Fabrics & Papers.
- A modern print that's a nice break from ikat and chevron. $50 a yard at Serena & Lily.
- Red-orange leaves that will look gorgeous in bright sunshine. $21.95 a yard at Tonic Living.
- A very cool, almost handmade-looking, abstract print $17.95 per yard (15 yard minimum) at House Fabric.
(Images: as linked above)