Although we love the idea of making your own green cleaners, we know that some people neither have the time, patience of aptitude for such things. For those more comfortable with a retail option that's ready to go straight from the store, here's a few of our favorite choices that really send the kid-grime packing.
We believe that baby or childproofing your home goes hand in hand with green cleaners. Keeping your kids out of the cabinets is just as important as making sure they can literally eat off the floor without any adverse effects. We love all the products below and just as importantly, the other products by the same brand. Do you have a favorite that isn't listed here? Let us know below!
First Row, Left To Right
• Floors To Adore: from BabyGanics, this mixture is great for crawlers, toddlers and even adults.
• 2X Concentrated Baby Laundry Liquid: from 7th Generation. They also make other products for your home, but we're big fans on this detergent.
• Grapefruit & Green Tea Washing Up Liquid: from Ecover, one squeeze is enough for a sink full of dishes, without leaving any residue.
• Stone, Tile, Laminate Cleaner: from Bona. This spray will tackle floors, tile and more without any eco-guilt.
• All Purpose Cleaner: from Mrs. Meyers. This nationwide household staple not only works, but is priced well at grocery stores across the country (and not just the fancy ones).
Second Row, Left To Right
• Method Bathroom Cleaners: you can buy their products as a set or individually, but either way we love their ease, pricepoint and oh so pretty packaging.
• Stain Remover: from Dragonfly Organix. This magic bottle works wonders on tough grout, bathroom gunk and funk without blinking or leaving anyone in tears.
• Non-Chlorine Bleach: from OXO Brite. Although it's currently not available on Amazon, we have still seen it in stores. Do you have a better non-chlorine bleach? Let us know below!
(Images: As Linked Above)