If you're a renter, then you've probably felt frustrated by what you perceive to be a lack of serious green options for your rental. You can't replace the appliances or install new insulation. You're not even allowed to paint, for heaven's sake! So besides lifestyle habits like recycling and composting, what can you do to live green in a rental? Here are 10 posts that address that very question:
• 1 The 10 Best Ways To Green Your Apartment Rental
• 2 49 Ways You Can Go Green
• 3 A Renter's Guide to Eco-Friendly Living
• 4 5 Sustainable Storage Solutions For Your Rental Apartment
• 5 Negotiating Your Way Into An Eco-Friendly ApartmentBOTTOM ROW
• 6 Add Removable Privacy To Any Door With Cornstarch
• 7 5 Money Saving Green Improvements For Your Rental
• 8 Eco-Friendly Non-Permanent Flooring for Rental Kitchen?
• 9 Dazzling Dividers: The Non-Renovation Renovation
• 10 Jennae's Stylish Green Rental
* * *
Welcome to Re-Nest's end-of-year roundup!
We're making our way through 2010 and rounding up some of our favorite (and your favorite) posts. Also on deck during this time: the Re-Nest editors get personal in our "Meet the Team" series, a special group of guest bloggers share their green resolutions, and we go big with Green City Guides, from Montreal to Madison.
(Images: See linked posts for full image credits)