In kitchen and bathroom renovations, you can use tile to bring a lot of style to a little space. So where should you get started when looking for tile for your own project? Start with our list of 10 quality tile resources!
- Granada Tile This Los Angeles-based company specializes in handmade cement and concrete tiles.
- Mosaic House Based in New York, this company specializes in handmade mosaic and encaustic tile.
- The Tile Shop Headquartered in Rochester, Minnesota, but with stores across the country, The Tile Shop stocks a wide range of floor and wall tile.
- Mosaicos Tile This Chicago-based company is an importer and distributer of floor and wall tile, including a range of eco-friendly tile.
- CoolTiles For online shopping, this e-commerce site stocks over 1700 colors and designs of full sheet and loose mosaic glass tiles.
- All Natural Stone San Jose, California-based All Natural Stone is a great source for granite and slate, as well as glass tiles.
- Ann Sacks Headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, but with showrooms nationwide, Ann Sacks offers a vast selection of designer tile and stone.
- Cancos Tile With multiple locations across New York, this is a great source for porcelain, glass and wall tile, as well as stone and custom fabrications.
- Subway Ceramics Subway tile is a timeless look and this Verona, Wisconsin-based company specializes in US-made tile and components.
- WalkOn Tile Located in West Los Angeles, this company specializes in modern and contemporary tile.
Have your own favorite source for tile? Leave it in the comments below and keep the list growing!
MORE TILE ON APARTMENT THERAPY
(Image: Leela Cyd Ross / The Kitchn / Haleigh's Charming Parisian Kitchen)