In kitchen and bathroom renovations, you can use tile to bring a lot of style to a little space. So where should you get started when looking for tile for your own project? Start with our list of 10 quality tile resources!
- Granada Tile This Los Angeles-based company specializes in handmade cement and concrete tiles.
- Mosaic House Based in New York, this company specializes in handmade mosaic and encaustic tile.
- The Tile Shop Headquartered in Rochester, Minnesota, but with stores across the country, The Tile Shop stocks a wide range of floor and wall tile.
- Mosaicos Tile This Chicago-based company is an importer and distributer of floor and wall tile, including a range of eco-friendly tile.
- CoolTiles For online shopping, this e-commerce site stocks over 1700 colors and designs of full sheet and loose mosaic glass tiles.
- All Natural Stone San Jose, California-based All Natural Stone is a great source for granite and slate, as well as glass tiles.
- Ann Sacks Headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, but with showrooms nationwide, Ann Sacks offers a vast selection of designer tile and stone.
- Cancos Tile With multiple locations across New York, this is a great source for porcelain, glass and wall tile, as well as stone and custom fabrications.
- Subway Ceramics Subway tile is a timeless look and this Verona, Wisconsin-based company specializes in US-made tile and components.
- WalkOn Tile Located in West Los Angeles, this company specializes in modern and contemporary tile.
MORE TILE ON APARTMENT THERAPY
- Tile Trends: Two Extremes
- Shopping Guide: How to Shop for Tile
- Lux Patterned Tile to Lust After
- The Best Eco-Friendly Bathroom Tile