The web is a wealth of information. If your home needs a small fix that you just know you could tackle yourself if you knew how, buddy up to Google and find a tutorial to help you out.
Here are a few of our favorites (who knew you could easily repair those loose fins in your dryer tumbler?), but if you know of any web tutorials that have come in handy, please post them in the comments!
• Install a New Kitchen Faucet Sprayer
• Repair a Leak Under the Sink
• Patch a Hole in Drywall
• Replace an Interior Door Handle
• Apply Silicone Tub Caulk
• Unclog a Shower Head
• Replace a Broken Toilet Chain
• Repair Gaps in Moulding
• Repair Loose Baffles in Your Dryer Tumbler
• Change the Color of Your Grout
(Images: Taryn Fiol)