There's lots of great bargains in the world of retail during the next few transitional months. Summer stuff is heading out the door, fall is rolling in, it's a wonderful time to find super steals and we'd like to highlight a few of them — some start at just $0.50 (which makes us wanna party like it's your birthday)!
Bad rap play on words aside, here's a few of our recent frugal finds. Have you seen something that was just too good to pass up when it came to price and looks? Leave us a link in the comments below!
First Row, Left To Right
1. Twister Vase: for $9.95 from CB2
2. Dot Leaf Shower Curtain: for $19.99 from Urban Outfitters
3. Bubble Barware: for $0.50-$0.95 from CB2
4. Patch NYC Ceramics: for $6.50-$14.00 from West Elm
5. Set of 8 Nut/Prep Bowls: for $19.95 from Fish's Eddy
Second Row, Left To Right
6 Queen Birds Duvet Cover: for $19.99 from Urban Outfitters
7. 6 SurEvolution Gilded Napkin Rings: for $14.99 from Pottery Barn
8. 15" Zig Zag Wall Letters: for $6.00 from Pottern Barn Teen
9. 9" & 11" Caprise Pillar Holders: for $9.99 from Z Gallerie
10. Chrome and Black Side Table: for $19.99 from Bed Bath and Beyond