Are your kitchen cupboards coming apart at the seams? Do you need a little help in getting them organized? When it comes to reorganizing, we are firm believers in hard work and creative solutions; no one product is going to solve your organizational dilemmas. Here are a few good ideas, examples, and yes, a product or two, to help make your kitchen cupboards more healthy, beautiful, and organized.
All of these ideas are found at The Kitchn:
Related: Small Space Saver: PANTREE Vertical Organization
- Before and After: My Ikea Shelf Epiphany - A before/after guide to decluttering a kitchen shelf.
- Kitchen Tour Favorites: Five Creative Storage Solutions - Five good ideas from past kitchen tours.
- Kitchen Organization Tour: A Visit With Bento Expert Biggie of Lunch In a Box - See how Biggie organizes all the little accessories and snacks that go into her bento boxes.
- Good Product: LifeLiner Ribbed Shelf Liner - In old apartment kitchens, shelf liner is a first step towards having easy-to-clean cupboards.
- Beautiful (and Cheap) Spice Storage Solution - A lovely spice storage box made with repurposed materials.
- Click-Clack Storage Containers for Flour and Sugar - These are great storage jars; they're going strong in my own kitchen.
- Blomus Obar Kitchen Multi Storage - One-stop storage for plastic wrap, paper towels, and aluminum foil.
- Look! Painters' Butcher Trays in the Kitchen - A pretty way to organize the countertop and cupboards.
- Pantry Organization: Storing Many Half-Empty Bags in One Large Container - This idea takes no extra money at all; it's ridiculously simple, but very helpful.
- Good Product: Undershelf Baskets to Fit Any Cabinet - These hanging baskets extend your shelving and make it more versatile.